Zum Inhalt springen

Empfohlene Beiträge

duarte

Would you mind giving a brief overview of the technical indicators you are using for identifying potential buys?

Some technical indicators that I use are proprietary and others are familiar to all people asRelative Strength Index, MACD, Stochastic Oscillator, Price Roc or Moving Average.

Generally speaking, firstly I use technical analysis and, secondly, I use fundamental analysis.

I always give more importance to the technical analysis.

I read chart trend and then I follow the trend, and I also try to identify possible reversal points.

There ares everal ways to read the trend - for example, with the help of trend lines, technical indicators, chart patterns, et cetera. And I use it. I also use the Dow Theory definition of a trend based on highs and lows. A stock trending up is making higher highs and higher lows.

On the fundamental analysis, I give more attention to the Cash Flow from Operating Activities.

http://www.investing...activities-2784

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

The following is the porfolio:

5cEEYNh.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

GPG10l9.png

The following is the porfolio weekly chart:

zLBYtsw.png

EVC is not going well.

However, I believe that, on the whole, things are going well, but things could get even better.

My goal with a majority of stocks is achieve a return greater than UPRO.

I know that this will be very difficult to achieve, but I am very exigent with myself.

If the market continue to move up and if I can't achieve this then I will change my strategy.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte
· bearbeitet von duarte

GRZFCUQ.png

SwkBMvy.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte
· bearbeitet von duarte

The portfolio reached yesterday a new annual maximum weekly.

All the trades are having profit results.

I would say that so far, so good.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

I will put stop loss orders in all open positions.

An increased number of technical indicators that I use for short term trading are changing to sell signal and I have more doubts than usual about the future direction of the market in short term.

a5vIANv.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte
· bearbeitet von duarte

I made a mistake when I wrote the stop loss order of EVC, I wrote,7,53, but I wanted to write 5,73.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Schildkröte
· bearbeitet von Schildkröte

Hello duarte!

This is a very interesting thread. Unfortunately there is no much feedack to your posts. Maybe you should transfer this thread to this sub-forum: http://www.wertpapie...9-musterdepots/

In your portfolio there are some very interesting stocks. What are your reasons for investing in these stocks?

Do you know the risk of solar companies? This is a famous german example: http://www.finanzen....olarWorld-Aktie

Rite Aid is a drugstore chain in the USA. Could you tells us something about the company (products, growth and so on)?

Greetings from Cologne!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

Hello duarte!

This is a very interesting thread. Unfortunately there is no much feedack to your posts. Maybe you should transfer this thread to this sub-forum: http://www.wertpapie...9-musterdepots/

I will follow that suggestion.

Today I close this portfolio and I start another US stock market timer portfolio in the forum.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte
· bearbeitet von duarte

The following is the closed trades list:

r4Pp2aA.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Ramstein

How do the trades translate to performance on capital invested?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

rHydXbw.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Ramstein

The investment was not 35.000, as on March 15, your portfolio was about US$ 400.000.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

isIOe8J.png

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

The goal was to share trading ideas in the forum before being executed and make a good result in the portfolio. I think that the goal has been reached. The result could be better, but considering that I didn´t trade from 28 October 2013 to 31 January 2014, the result was good.

I hope I get an even better result by the end of the year in next portfolio.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Ramstein

By using a tenfold leverage you had an extreme risk and IMHO this was not justified by the result.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
duarte

I will create a new topic with the name “US Intermediate term market timer portfolio”.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag