Zum Inhalt springen
marielle

übersetzungshilfe

Empfohlene Beiträge

marielle

wer kann mir hier eine übersetzunghilfe geben? wie würde ein deutscher broker diesen text ungefähr sprechen? ich verstehe das meiste - bin aber fachfremd und brauche eine authentische übertragung ins deutsche. was "long" und "short" bedeutet weiß ich... - danke euch

2:52 PM. Now at 2:52 P.M. with an hour to go, Im down $3,600 on the day. My dream stock for the day has proven completely worthless . Right here you can see in the afternoon it cracked the days low at 91.20 went straight to 90.20 so this was a nice little short here which I got some of but I still thought the stock was going lower and right here, this little bump, is where I got fu**ed. I went short right around here, a little too soon because I covered right here and this was a $4,000 loss. This is why trading is so tough. I was completely right on the price, but I couldnt handle the pain. I had a $500,000 position, which was much bigger position than I wanted to take, um, I just averaged up wrong. And now the stock is acting fu**ing perfectly. It wouldnt been about a $10,000 profit now had I had the balls to hold. Aaaagghh.. I did shit today.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag