Zum Inhalt springen
cikopajo

DE000SG8PYH7 Nokia - Today wrong price of option!please check,need help!

Empfohlene Beiträge

cikopajo

HI!

Can somebody please check this warrant...

at 12:00 o clock was 1.27

then nokia stocks go up at least 2,5% and then 2 hours no bid and ask for this warrant! Can they do this?

Then after fall from 27.20 to 26.90 they give a price 1.33 ! The price is to low! Can somebody please check the graph....

I call the isuer and the said they have tehnical problems ,so they dont have bid and ask for 2 hours, when the stocks was day high. :blink:

And one day before was the same!

What can i do?

need help fast please...

post-8199-1192738528_thumb.png

post-8199-1192738536_thumb.png

tnx

:)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Jose Mourinho
· bearbeitet von Chris1975_bayern

Sorry for misposting, I didn`t check if its the right forum or not, you are in another board, so no stress.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
hornet
· bearbeitet von hornet
Then after fall from 27.20 to 26.90 they give a price 1.33 ! The price is to low!

The option is not only dependent on the price of Nokia.

Emittents can influence the price of an option in different kind of ways. The most powerful way to change is to say that the so called "Implizite Volatilitaet" has changed.

I call the isuer and the said they have tehnical problems ,so they dont have bid and ask for 2 hours, when the stocks was day high. :blink:

And one day before was the same!

What can i do?

If you have problems with the same emmitent several times I would suggest not to trade with this emmitent anymore. Look for a more reliable emmitent.

And when you buy an option look for a low value of the "Implizite Volatilitaet". The best way is to compare several options.

Greetings

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
cikopajo
The option is not only dependent on the price of Nokia.

Emittents can influence the price of an option in different kind of ways. The most powerful way to change is to say that the so called "Implizite Volatilitaet" has changed.

If you have problems with the same emmitent several times I would suggest not to trade with this emmitent anymore. Look for a more reliable emmitent.

And when you buy an option look for a low value of the "Implizite Volatilitaet". The best way is to compare several options.

Greetings

Hi!

First tnx for answer.

I know about voliality, but in the same time and day another option with same date of end 21.12.07 have the same voliality but goest 50% up....this option maybe just 10%....

Another think? Can they hide bid and ask for 2 hours when the nokia was on the highest level?

Which issuers to trust?

tnx for help...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
Stairway

The price of an OS depends on more, then just the price and the implizite volatilitaet. Think of the greeks ;)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
hornet
· bearbeitet von hornet
but in the same time and day another option with same date of end 21.12.07 have the same voliality but goest 50% up....this option maybe just 10%....

Can you tell the WKN of this other option?

Can they hide bid and ask for 2 hours when the nokia was on the highest level?

Normally they should have bid and ak everytime. In reality some emmitents often have so called "technical problems".

Some emmitents change the "Implizite Volatilitaet" of an option every 10 or 15 minutes. Other emmitents suddenly increase the spread of an option. Emmitens have a lot of ways to change bid and ask.

I use only 4 emmitents. SG is not one of them :)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag